2.DISCLAIMER NOTE The information provided in this website is made for illustrative purposes only, and shall not originate rights or expectations of rights.
3.THE FUNDACIÓN DOCTOR ARMANDO advises users of this portal that it respects the law in force about personal data protection, users’ privacy and the secrecy and security of personal data by adopting the necessary technical and organisational measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access or theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of the technology used, the nature of the data and the risks to which it is exposed.
4.Specifically, THE FUNDACIÓN DOCTOR ARMANDO informs users of this portal that personal data can only be obtained for processing if they are appropriate, pertinent, and not excessive for the determined area and ends, explicit and legitimate, for which they were obtained. They will be cancelled when they are no longer necessary or pertinent for these ends, or when their owner requests they be cancelled. When the Fundación Doctor Armando gathers personal data, users shall receive clear and specific prior notification of the following:
- The existence of a file or processing of data of a personal nature, the reasons for gathering such data and the recipients of this information.
- Recording of the file in the Data Protection Agency’s Register.
- The obligatory or optional nature of the replies to any questions which may be asked, and the consequences of obtaining data or the refusal to supply them.
- The possibility of exercising the right to access, correct, cancel and oppose this data.
- Name and address of those responsible for data processing.
- All responsibility for the completion of forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information shall be that of the user. Any transfer of the personal data of users of this portal to third parties shall be duly communicated to those affected, specifying the identity of the recipients of the data and the uses to which they will be put.
In compliance with the terms of the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December, on of Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that:
1- As owner, Fundación Doctor Armando with registered office in C/ Moros 16, 2º, 33206, Gijón, Asturias, is responsible for this website. The Fundación Doctor Armando with Tax ID No. G-52531191 is registered in the Principality of Asturias Registry of Teaching and Cultural Foundations of General Interest as Fundación 33FDC0169
2- When a person enters this website, the server could obtain generic information for statistical purposes, such as the IP address, date and time, downloaded files and browser version.
3- In case the customer voluntary fills in any of the existing forms on the web site, such data will be stored in a database entered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency, owned by Fundación Doctor Armando.
4- The collection and automatic processing of personal data has as a purpose the answer to your questions; sending information about our services by traditional and electronic means that can be considered of your interest.
5- If users do not explicitly object, the data provided can be used for sending them information about the Fundación Doctor Armando and they can receive calls informing about the activities or products provided by this foundation.
6- Fundación Doctor Armando has taken steps to ensure the confidentiality of all information provided by its customers, however, the client must assume that no measure is impregnable and can not guarantee that third parties may unlawfully and illegally obtain these data, against which we will act with legal means.
7- This data will not be given to companies not part of the group, except in specific cases where it is necessary to send postal or transport information.
8- Under the legislation, all persons involved have the right to access, rectification and deletion of data, as well as express their desire NOT to receive any information. To exercise these rights, recipients may apply by registered letter to the registered office of this entity or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org